13 March 2009

It feels like tonight...

could be the epitome of personal experiences. An awesome time with good friends full of the pure pain and suffering of the color-filled ball contacting bodies at ridiculous speeds for such a little object. haha. That was so over-wordy. In other words I went paintballing with some awesome kids I like to call bibi, boris, benjamin (say it in spanish haha), and jordan and had a blast. But yeah, then coming home to share with the family, followed by a healthy dose of a blast from the past. It's all good, and it's all there. And on top of that, I have this awesome feeling that God is here RIGHT NOW, guiding me in the right direction. People, this Guy is AMAZING, and the fact that he wants to know me MORE is just appalling to me. The person that made our world ABSOLUTELY PERFECT (Do you understand that? The notion and extent of perfection, a perfect synchronisation of absolutely everything ha, awesome), the way our bodies are in a relationship to the world and everything in it, the way He made it so that the foods we eat (or should eat at least) maintain our bodies at a constant level and work perfectly in us, providing what we need and eliminating what we don't. That's just one thing, I could go on and on (if you want me to please ask haha, I'd be delighted). It's just amazing how the more I learn the more I realize God's perfection and his love for his creation, and that I know nothing. Whatever I know is for, and by, His glory and purpose, and I'll never stop saying that!

Anyways, I think I completely rambled, but hey that's what I do.
i think like 2 people are gonna read this anyways so have fun people, and GBY'all.

-Jake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome story that took me like 20 million years to read!!! :) hahaha

love the sharing!!!! :)